Moving to a new city can certainly be an exciting but also challenging experience. It is important that you find out all there is to know about your new home in order to determine if it is the right place for you and your family. At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Vasbinder International, our team of experienced real estate agents is here to help you find the perfect home in Bonita Springs, Florida. We are also available to give you all the information you need to make a well-informed decision about buying a home as well as living in Bonita Springs.
Fast Facts About Bonita Springs
To help you familiarize yourself with your new home in Bonita Springs, the following are some essential fast facts about this mid-size city on the southwest coast of Florida:
Population (2020): 53,644
- Cape Coral, FL: 45min (21.9 miles)
- Fort Myers, FL: 38 minutes (28.8 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: 1 hr 49 minutes (118 miles)
- Southwest Florida International Airport – 23 minutes (18.2 miles)
Median income (2020):
- Household: $53,436
Type of location: mid-size city
Why is Bonita Springs a Nice Place to Live?
For some individuals, the big city life is exactly what they are looking for and how they believe that they will thrive. There is always something going on in a major city. Others, however, want the peace and tranquility of small-town living where you know all of your neighbors. If you are someone who wants some activity but also needs a bit of quiet, you may be searching for a mid-size city like Bonita Springs, FL.
Living in Bonita Springs, FL, means that you will be able to enjoy everything that the “Gateway to the Gulf” has to offer. Its motto is “Small Town Charm, Big Bright Future,” and it certainly lives up to both the nickname and the motto. When you live in a location whose name literally means “beautiful springs,” you can guarantee that you will always have something to admire and an unbeatable view.
As they say, there is no life without water, and living in Bonita Springs will ensure that you get as much water life as possible. The city is located on Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, the Imperial River flows through downtown, and Bonita Beach can be reached on a road-accessible barrier island known as Little Hickory Island. No matter where you look, you are surrounded by water in Bonita Springs!
What is Bonita Springs Known For?
Living in Bonita Springs means that you will never lack some type of outdoor adventure or great cultural experience. Some of the best points of interest and attractions in Bonita Springs include:
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park – 342-acre park that Forbes ranked as having the sixth best beach in the country
- Bonita Beach Park – 2.5 acres of beachfront with a boardwalk and area for swimming
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary – a preserve for the bald cypress
- Bonita Springs’ Wonder Gardens – wildlife exhibition (can see exotic birds, alligators, and flamingos), refuge for injured animals, botanical garden, and natural history museum
- Lover’s Key State Park – 1,616-acre park comprised of 4 barrier islands where you can hike, bike, canoe, kayak, and see unspoiled mangroves as well as wildlife such as manatees, bottlenose dolphins, and bald eagles
- Center for the Arts of Bonita Springs – campuses for the visual arts and performing arts
With so many things to do and see, we are sure you will love living in Bonita Springs and bringing your friends and family to all of the great local attractions!
What Are the Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs?
After a day of exploring everything that Bonita Springs has to offer, it is important to have a great meal with your family and friends. Here are some of the top-rated restaurants in the area:
- Backwater Jacks Restaurant: great local seafood
- Old 41 Restaurant: colorfully decorated American restaurant serving breakfast and lunch
- South Fork Grille: Stylish American restaurant with a dog-friendly patio
- Island Walk Cafe & Restaurant: classic Italian cuisine just outside of Bonita Springs
Whatever type of food your party is looking for, we are sure you will find something great in Bonita Springs.
If you are interested in buying a home in Bonita Springs, our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Vasbinder International can help you find the perfect place. Call us here 239-990-8290 to discuss your dream home in Bonita Springs or check out our inventory and median home price here. We look forward to hearing from you!