Fast Facts About St. James City, FL
- Cape Coral: 45min
- Bonita Springs: 1hr 25min
- Fort Myers: 55min
- Fort Myers – 1hr 10min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $50,032
- Household: $53,839
County: Lee County
Type of location: CDP
Why is St. James City a Nice Place to Live?
St. James City is a beautiful unincorporated community in Lee County. The area boasts plenty of hiking trails and places to go boating, kayaking, and other water activities. Those living in St. James City enjoy the laid back, tropical vibe as a close-knit place where neighbors know one another.
St. James City offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Lee County School District. Its vision is to be a world-class school system with the mission of ensuring each student achieves his/her highest personal potential
What is St. James City Known For?
St. James City is known for its vast array of delicious restaurants, trendy shops, fun art galleries, and awe-inspiring marinas. From Low Key Tiki to Lighthouse Beach Park, those living in St. James City are never short of family-friendly activities and fun outdoor locations.
What Are the Best Restaurants in St. James City?
Some of the top restaurants in and around St. James City with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Phuzzy’s Boat Shack, an old-school joint on a canal with a funky outdoor bar for rum drinks & beer, plus burgers & seafood.
- Blue Dog Bar & Grill, an upbeat watering hole featuring American grub, seafood, beer & wine, plus a back patio on the water.
- Courtney’s Continental Cuisine, a relaxed restaurant & bar serving steak, seafood, an eclectic Continental menu & wine.a
- The Perfect Cup, a low-key cafe serving a menu of coffee, breakfast & sandwiches in colorful surroundings with murals.
- Keg & Cow, an informal, family-friendly outpost offering classic pub sandwiches & salads, plus 48 beers on tap.